At Nawah scientific, we provide the full platform for highly specific and sensetive protein detection by Bio-Rad. This powerful system enables the resercehr to detect and compare the level of different proteins in highly complex biological matrices (cells, tissue, blood, plasma, serum, exudate and others) using the highly specific antigen-antibody reaction. This state-of-art and versatile system is brought to you by Nawah Scientific Co. to capture publication-quality images for your blots and perform semiquantitative/quantitative analysis of your images using the Bio-Rad Image Lab Software.
- Measure the levels of protein expression under various biological and treatment conditions.
- To detect protein localization in subcellular compartments (secreted, cell membrane, cytoplasmic, nuclear, ER, etc.)
- To monitor protein processing (rate of synthesis, rate of decay, cleavage, isoforms).
- To functionally monitor protein activation/inhibition (post-translational modifications eg., phosphorylation, acetylation, ubiquitination).
What exactly do we provide?
- Preparation of whole cell protein extracts and western blotting
- Gel documentation of your western blot membrane:
- Including colorimetric or chemiluminescent or stain-free blots.
- Protein staining (1-D Gels):
- Includes separation and analysis of proteins by molecular weight over a range of about 10 to 300 kilodaltons (kDa).
Sample acceptance/rejection criteria
We accept cell culture pellets, tissue samples, microbial colonies, whole-cell protein extracts, purified proteins*
* Note: The integrity of the extracted proteins is largely dependent on the extraction procedure and storage technique and is the sole responsibility of the researcher.
- Colorimetric blot image
- High-resolution chemiluminescent blot image
- Stain-free blot image
- Image of Coomassie-blue stained gels
- Quantitative Image analysis using the Bi-Rad Image Lab Software (provided upon request at an additional cost)
- Statistical analysis and graphical representation of western blot data (provided upon request at an additional cost)