Preparation of Nano Drug Delivery Systems (NDDSs)
Owing to the rapid development of nanoscience and outstanding performance of nanomaterials, nanotechnology has become a new solution to overcome the limitations of traditional dosage forms. Nano-drug delivery systems (NDDSs) are a class of nanomaterials that have abilities to increase the stability and water solubility of drugs, prolong the cycle time, increase the uptake rate of target cells or tissues, and reduce enzyme degradation, thereby improve the safety and effectiveness of drugs. NDDSs can be administered by various routes including inhalation, oral administration, or intravenous injection, remaining better bioavailability.
Due to the extended experience of Nawah drug delivery team, in addition to the availability of all needed equipment for synthesis, formulation and characterization of Nano-drug delivery systems (NDDSs), we are happy to assist you in preparing your nanoformulation for research or R&D work.
Examples of prepared NDDSs
- Polymeric nanoparticles (e.g. PLGA, PLA, Dendrimers, ….)
- Vesicular delivery systems (e.g. Liposomes, niosomes, proniosomes, ….)
- Lipid based systems (Solid lipid nanoparticles (SLNs), Nanostructured lipid carriers (NLCs),…)
- Inorganic nanoparticles (Gold, silver, iron, silica, …)
Your need is not on the list? No worries, send us the preparation protocol and we will get back to you.
We will also do the characterization for you
Nawah team can carry the following characterization tests for you:
- Measurement of particle size and zeta potential
- Encapsulation and loading efficiency
- TEM and SEM imaging
- In vitro drug release testing
- X-Ray diffraction (XRD)
- Price is determined on a case-by–case basis and according to needed tests and availability of raw materials.
- Contact us with your inquiry: email@example.com or call us at 01064488216 (Egypt) or +962787701022 (Jordan).