HPLC (2): Method development and validation
Friday, 18 August 2017, 09:00
Hands-on Practical course
Nawah Scientific: 7094, Street 17 off Street 9, Almokattam Cairo.
Course offered on:
Friday and Saturday 18,19-8-2017 (9:00am - 5:00pm)
Friday and Saturday 15,16-9-2017 (9:00am - 5:00pm)
Analytical chemistry postgrad students, junior QC specialists in industry
Course instructor: Dr. Haythem Kamal
Methodology section head at pharmaceutical industry, holding more than 11 years of industrial experience.
Stepping into the world of HPLC as a professional? Your daily challenge will revolve around developing, improving or validating methods for analysis of different compounds. Whether your interest is food additives, environmental analysis or pharmaceuticals, the developed HPLC method has to be accurate, precise and robust to ensure the reliability of generated results.
This course aims to dig deep into the details of HPLC method development and validation. The course will cover items like:
- How do sample and mobile phase interact?
- Fine tuning of method parameters (choice of column, flow rate, injection volume, column oven and wavelength)
- How to develop a method for complicated mixtures (e.g. medicinal herbs)
- Method validation protocols
The course structure is divided over two days. Each day will start with a comprehensive theoretical illustration followed by practical application.
- Lecture manuals and notes are provided.
- No need to bring your laptop.
- The Maximum number of attendees is 9.
- Certificates with content details will be distributed.
1. Log in to your account on our website, or create a new account
2. From your personal control panel, choose this course and register
3. Registration will be only confirmed upon payment.
1. Using Vodafone cash: please transfer the course fees to (01064488216)
2. Pay on site: please visit our labs from Saturday-Thursday, 10 am - 5 pm.
Price: 600 L.E.