Nano Drug Delivery Systems (2): Advanced level
Saturday, 4 August 2018, 06:00
Hands-on Practical course
Nawah Scientific: 7094, Street 17 off Street 9, Almokattam Cairo.
Course offered on:
- Saturday 4 August 2018 (9:00am - 5:00pm)
- Saturday 8 September 2018 (9:00am - 5:00pm)
Researchers and postgrad students working in the field of drug delivery. Highly valuable if you are starting your Master project.
Course instructor: Mona Abdelmottaleb; PhD
PhD in pharmaceutical technology, previously a post-doctoral fellow at several uniersities in Germany and France. Holds more than 15 years of teaching, research and industrial experience.
Have you ever wondered why size results are different when you use different instruments? and how do you discover mathematically which release kinetic is your formula following?
This course is specially designed and tailored for you!
In this course, the instructor will walk you through the preparation protocols of different important nano drug delivery systems such as nanosuspensions, solid lipid nanoparticles, polymeric nanoparticles and liposomes. Following, the course will discuss in depth different and essential characterization techniques such as particle size and zeta potential measurement, encapsulation and loading effeciencies and how to calculate them, different techniques of in vitro release studies and calculation of release kinetics. Theoretical part will be followed by an intensive experimental part where you will have the chance to try several of the discussed techniques.
- Lecture manuals and notes are provided.
- No need to bring your laptop.
- The maximum number of attendees is 9.
1. Log in to your account on our website, or create a new account
2. From your personal control panel, choose this course and register
3. Registration will be only confirmed upon payment.
1. Using Vodafone cash: please transfer the course fees to (01064488216)
2. Pay on site: please visit our labs from Sunday-Thursday, 10 am - 5 pm.
Price: 500 L.E.