Branson Sonifier® probe sonicator is a versatile laboratory tool suitable for a broad range of liquid processing applications. Probe Sonicators are many times more powerful and effective than ultrasonic cleaner baths. A cleaner bath takes hours to accomplish what a probe Sonicator can do in minutes.
Probe sonicators have become the industry standard for:
- Processing nanomaterials (liposomes, carbon nanotubes, graphene, inks, metal oxides, etc.).
- Particle size reduction
- Particle synthesis and precipitation
- Surface functionalization
- Power output control to match power to the application
- Continuous or timed (0-15 minutes) operation
- Pulsed mode to minimize heat generation in thermally-sensitive samples
- Broad process range from 1ml to over 300 ml per sample
- Power output meter to monitor power and permit reproducibility
- 1/2" titanium probe that is suitable for many applications