Nawah is looking for a Senior IT Specialist at Nawah Scientific
Senior IT Specialist
A senior information technology specialist is responsible for operating, troubleshooting, and maintenance of organization’s technology infrastructure, providing technical support, and ensuring smooth operation of our IT systems.
- Network and infrastructure management:
• Design, implement, and maintain the organization’s technology infrastructure, including hardware, software, networks, servers, and security systems.
• Manage network routing, firewalls, switching, VPN Leasd Line, and load balancing in data centers.
• Evaluate and recommend new technologies, tools, and solutions to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance of IT infrastructure.
• Monitor system performance troubleshoot issue, and proactively address potential problems to minimize downtime and disruptions.
- Technical support and issue resolution:
• Provide technical support to employees, including hardware and software troubleshooting, system configuration.
• Collaborate with internal teams and external vendors to resolve technical problems and ensure effective communication throughout the resolution process.
- Security and Data protection:
• Implement and maintain security measures to protect the organization’s IT systems and data from unauthorized access, cyber threats, and data breaches.
• Develop and enforce IT security policies, procedures, and best practices to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standard.
• Develop and execute recovery planning and maintain data backups SAN, and NAS storage systems solutions.
• Creates and maintains documentation as it relates to system configurations, mapping, processes, and service records.
- Systems upgrade and maintenance:
• Plan and execute system upgrades, patches, and installations to ensure systems are up to date and running smoothly.
• Monitor system performance and capacity, making recommendations for improvements and scalability.
- Team collaboration:
• Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their technology needs and provide effective IT solutions.
• Stay up to date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and best practices, and share insights with the executive team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience of 4 – 6 years as a senior IT specialist or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Server administration and Network administration.
- In-depth knowledge of virtualization knowledge e.g Hyper-V ,ESXI, Etc.
- Has Certificates of MCITP, CCNA, CCNP.
- Excellent experience of MS 365 Services.
- Excellent ERP Systems Management.
- Knowledge of ITIL process.
- Experience with scripting and automation tools.
What we offer:
- Work with a supportive and energetic team in a dynamic research environment that fosters collaboration and innovation.
- Enhance your professional skills and knowledge by accessing all Nawah courses for free.
- Enjoy annual salary increases and additional benefits based on your performance and contribution.
- Receive an annual family bonus as a token of appreciation for your loyalty and commitment to the company.
- Earn a quarterly incentive for achieving your goals and exceeding expectations.
- Benefit from comprehensive social and medical insurance coverage for you.
- Participate in an annual cycle meeting to review your progress and plan your future development.
How to apply:
- To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to: Career@nawah-scientific.com
- Make sure to include the job title in the subject line of your email.
- Tell us why you are interested in this position and how your skills and experience make you a strong fit for the role in a brief paragraph in the body of your email.
- Don’t miss the deadline to apply for this position: November 16, 2023.