Waters LC 2695 coupled to Waters 996 PDA detector What is HPLC? It is High Pressure Liquid Chromatography device that ...
Nawah as a new agent for Microtrac in Egypt
Earlier this month, Nawah officially signed an agency contract with the giant particle characterization company, Microtrac. Being the first to introduce laser diffraction to particle characterization in the 70s of last century, Microtrac team was always on the frontiers of providing the scientific community with innovative, reliable, and repeatable particle size, particle shape, particle charge, and surface area analysis instrumentation. Particle analysis instruments are used in virtually every industry, from pharmaceutical to food processing. Microtrac particle characterization instruments are used by top industry professionals to conduct the following analysis: particle size measurements, zeta potential analysis, 3-D image analysis, molecular weight, surface analysis, and dust characterization.
Nawah is thrilled to provide the Egyptian market with the full range of Microtrac equipment, after-sale services, training courses in addition to the usual sample processing service.
- Measures 10nm to 2800 Um
- 1 red 780nm laser, 2 blue 405nm lasers
- Wet / dry capability
- Measures particles ranging in size from 0.3 to 10,000 nanometers
- Zeta Potential measurement ranges from -200 to +200mV
- Reference beam: Enhanced optical signal for superior accuracy
- 150 µl sample volume required
- Can measure 32 morphological parameters of your material including size, shape, surface roughness, density, and transparency in one fast analysis.
- Can measure particles ranging in size from 15 microns to 35 millimeters.