Chromatographic separation has never been this fast! Still using gravity-based columns? Get introduced to flash chromatography Flash Chromatography is a ...
We are expanding our sales team!
Nawah is on a mission to revolutionize the face of research in the MENA region. Due to current expansion, Nawah is seeking talented sales personnel to join our family as:
post-junior / early senior - Full time
- Participate in Nawah's B2C and B2B sales activities
- Direct visits to company clients (researchers, companies) to communicate company messages and conduct research and follow-ups
- Identifies business opportunities, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Identifies possible improvements by following market trends, market activities, and competitors
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing Nawah's standards and integrity.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or Science. "Very good" is the minimal accepted grade
- At least 2 years experience in sales, preferably in sales of scientific instruments
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Passion for research and science
- Experience in sales/CRM software is a GREAT plus
- Open to travel on a frequent basis, inside and outside Egypt
- Independent, self-motivated and targets-driven
- Excellent English is a must, both written and spoken.
- Competitive salary
- Sales commission
- A very warm, family-likeو working atmosphere
- اللي مننا .. بنديله عنينا و قلبنا