Nawah is looking for an Account Manager to join our family
Account manager (In door)
- Manage a group of Nawah’s accounts and customers
- Maintain excellent relations with Nawah’s clients, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Carry calls, manage email and WhatsApp account
- Although primarily an office-based job, customer visits from time to time might be needed.
- Representing Nawah in scientific conferences.
- This is an opportunity for fresh of pharmacy graduates (only recent graduates of 2020,2019,2018&2017 classes are highly encouraged
- Previous sales experience is an asset but not required
- A strong track record of participation in student activities is important
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent English, spoken and written.
- A great team player, who can really work under pressure (occasionally, working for late hours or on weekends)
- A very competitive salary
- The opportunity to join a lovely team, a vivid research environment and a very warm and welcoming work environment.
- Privilege of attending all Nawah courses
- Annual increase and added benefits every year
- Social & medical insurance
- Mobile phone
How to apply:
- Only if you meet the above criteria send your CV to : Hr@nawah-scientific.com
- Please mention in the subject line (Account Manager/Graduation year)
- Your email body should contain a paragraph on why are you applying for this particular job and what are the skill set you have that you think will enable you to excel in this position.
- 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲. Falling to abide with our simple application requirements, indicates you are not really keen on joining the team!
- Deadline to apply: January 28, 2021