Trace GC- Quadrupole ISQ MS System (Thermo Scientific)
Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) is an important technique for qualitative and quantitative analysis of thermally stable and volatile compounds. The range of application is quite wide. Examples include, but not limited to, food contaminants, pesticides, residues,… etc. It is fast and sensitive, provides a high peak capacity and allows both qualitative and quantitative determinations. The use of detailed mass spectra libraries allows the identification of unknown compounds with a high degree of certainty.
Designed to satisfy routine laboratories evolving analytical needs, the Thermo ISQ Single Quadrupole GC-MS system offers extended uptime and robustness to maximize sample throughput, along with routine easy-to-use smart tools to simplify operation and speed up instrument familiarization.
TRACE Gas Chromatograph System Specifications
- Thermo Scientific™ TRACE™ 1310 GC system: Complete icon-driven touch screen user interface for direct local instrument control
- Connected with Thermo Scientific™ AI/AS 1310, Thermo Scientific 300 sample positions
- Oven Operating Range: Ambient +3 °C to 450 °C
- GC Analytical Performance
- Retention Time Repeatability: <0.0008 min
- Peak Area Repeatability: <0.5 % RSD
- Instant Connect Helium as carrier gas
ISQ MS System Specification
- Electron Impact Ionization (EI), with full scan (FS), SIM, and FS/SIM simultaneous within sample injection Ion Source Type
- Thermo Scientific™ ExtractaBrite™ off-axis ion source, with repeller, source lenses, RF lens and dual filaments in all ionization modes
- Programmable to 350 °C
- Mass Stability: Better than 0.1 u/48 hours/ΔT ≤2 K
- Mass Range: 1.2–1100 u with a unit mass resolution
- Acquisition Rate
- Ability to acquire more than 240 scans/s in SIM
- Ability to acquire more than 97 scans/s in FS when
- Scanning over a range of 125 u
- Electron Energy: Adjustable from 0 eV to 150 eV
- Emission Current: Up to 350 μA
- Transfer Line Temperature: Up to 400 °C
Data System Software and Options
- Thermo Scientific™ Xcalibur™ Data system.
- Mass spectral libraries, including NIST, Wiley and Pesticides.
- Characterization of essential oils
- Determination of gasoline range organics (GRO) in Water
- Determination of fatty acid methyl esters
- Determination of trace pesticides
- Quantitative dioxins Screening in Feed and Food
- Determination of anabolic steroids
- Determination of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Determination of dioxane and chlorophenols in drinking water
- Analysis of molecular fossils: Crude oil steroid biomarker characterization.
- The price is for ready-to-inject samples, for sample preparation prices pleas call.
Aya Awad (verified owner) –
Kamel Shaker (verified owner) –
GCMS results is very good
Menna Abozaid (verified owner) –
Thanks you all.
I am really satisfied with your services
I will advice my colleagues to deal with you
salah Gabr (verified owner) –
mohamed alghory (verified owner) –
i tried my sample investigation through 4 gc-mass centers but i recieved non accurate reports then i tried NAWAH, and the results were satisfying.thanks
faten hassan (verified owner) –
Amany Haggag (verified owner) –
hassan elsharkawy (verified owner) –
good work, helpful team, precise data and time.. thanks a lot
Manal S. (verified owner) –
I hope that Nawah scientific help and benefit the scientific reasearch in Egypt to become applied in its specific sites….thanks for kind cooperation
Aya Awad (verified owner) –
Amal Hassan (verified owner) –