Nawah is looking for a Sales Account Manager at Nawah Scientific
Sales Account Manager
The Account Manager will manage and grow a portfolio of Nawah accounts, build long-term relationships with clients, and ensure their satisfaction. You will also be able to represent Nawah scientific conferences and learn from the best experts in the field.
- Identify and pursue sales opportunities by following up on inbound leads and proactively reaching out to potential clients via calls and emails.
- Successfully close sales and consistently achieve quarterly targets aligned with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Expand the network of potential clients within the assigned territory to generate new business opportunities.
- Identify growth prospects and propose effective strategies to enhance sales performance.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to identify and engage new customers.
- Plan customer appointments and participate in relevant events and conventions to promote Nawah Scientific services effectively.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure continuous information circulation and oversee all internal operations by actively engaging with the sampling, logistics, and scientific teams.
- Provide regular and comprehensive market feedback reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, Science, Biotechnology or Agriculture.
- 1-2 years of sales experience in the Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, or Scientific industry.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to effectively interact with others and establish and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and solve problems effectively.
- Familiarity with reading scientific papers and a basic understanding of the scientific community and terminology.
- Strong willingness to acquire scientific knowledge.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience using CRM and ERP systems.
- Fluency in English.
What we offer:
- Work with a supportive and energetic team in a dynamic research environment that fosters collaboration and innovation.
- Enhance your professional skills and knowledge by accessing all Nawah courses for free.
- Enjoy annual salary increases and additional benefits based on your performance and contribution.
- Receive an annual family bonus as a token of appreciation for your loyalty and commitment to the company.
- Earn a quarterly incentive for achieving your goals and exceeding expectations.
- Benefit from comprehensive social and medical insurance coverage for you.
- Participate in an annual cycle meeting to review your progress and plan your future development.
How to apply:
- To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to: Career@nawah-scientific.com
- Make sure to include the job title in the subject line of your email.
- Tell us why you are interested in this position and how your skills and experience make you a strong fit for the role in a brief paragraph in the body of your email.
- Don’t miss the deadline to apply for this position: Dec. 10, 2023.