Nawah’s Talent Pool
The Researcher will be responsible for handling laboratory activities and ensuring compliance with our management system integrity.
- Conduct laboratory testing and operate equipment to ensure accurate and reliable results.
- Maintain a clean and organized laboratory environment, in accordance with established protocols and procedures.
- Continuously improve laboratory and quality activities on a continuous basis.
- Prepare and maintain comprehensive documentation.
- Ensure that laboratory resources are available and utilized effectively.
- Analyze quality control data and review laboratory reports to ensure that all testing meets established standards and requirements.
- Ensure that laboratory customers receive accurate and timely reports, and provide support and guidance as needed.
- Represent the company at scientific conferences and meetings to share research Findings.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 4-7 years of experience in a similar field, in the country you are applying for.
- Strong knowledge of culture media preparation and performance acc. to ISO 11133:2014. And USP.
- Strong knowledge of microbiology lab equipment intermediate check acc. To ISO 7218.
- Strong knowledge and previous experience working with sterile and non-sterile pharmaceutical samples in accordance with USP.
- Previous experience in the analysis of food, swab, and water samples in accordance with international regulations.
What we offer:
- Work with a supportive and energetic team in a dynamic research environment that fosters collaboration and innovation.
- Enhance your professional skills and knowledge by accessing all Nawah courses for free.
- Enjoy annual salary increases and additional benefits based on your performance and contribution.
- Receive an annual family bonus as a token of appreciation for your loyalty and commitment to the company.
- Earn a quarterly incentive for achieving your goals and exceeding expectations.
- Benefit from comprehensive social and medical insurance coverage for you.
- Participate in an annual cycle meeting to review your progress and plan your future development
How to apply:
- To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to: Career@nawah-scientific.com
- In your email, please indicate your availability and your expected salary.
- Make sure to include the position title and job code that you are applying for in the subject line. This will help us avoid screening out your application automatically.
- To apply for Cairo: (20-01-M)
- To apply for Amman, Jordan: (20-02-M)
- To apply for Riyadh, KSA: (20-03-M)