Nawah’s Talent Pool
A formulation specialist is a position responsible for handling laboratory activities and keeping the integrity of the management system.
- Prepare pharmaceutical and cosmetic samples of the formulation project under the supervision of your direct supervisor.
- Characterize raw materials and brand product samples of different dosage forms.
- Document trials, characterizations, follow up with lab technician in inventory handling stock review and other practical tasks.
- Perform different pre-formulation studies.
- Research scientific data and gather information about raw materials, formulation techniques, and other relevant topics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or science.
- 1-3 years of experience in R&D within the pharmaceutical industry in the country you are applying for.
- Experience with laboratory equipment and techniques.
- Familiarity with laboratory safety protocols and adherence to good laboratory practices (GLP).
- Knowledge of statistical techniques is a plus
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with team members and present research findings.
- Good in MS-office especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
What we offer:
- Work with a supportive and energetic team in a dynamic research environment that fosters collaboration and innovation.
- Enhance your professional skills and knowledge by accessing all Nawah courses for free.
- Enjoy annual salary increases and additional benefits based on your performance and contribution.
- Receive an annual family bonus as a token of appreciation for your loyalty and commitment to the company.
- Earn a quarterly incentive for achieving your goals and exceeding expectations.
- Benefit from comprehensive social and medical insurance coverage for you.
- Participate in an annual cycle meeting to review your progress and plan your future development.
How to apply:
- To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to: Career@nawah-scientific.com
- In your email, please indicate your availability and your expected salary.
- Make sure to include the position title and job code that you are applying for in the subject line. This will help us avoid screening out your application automatically.
- To apply for Cairo: (10-01-F)
- To apply for Amman, Jordan: (10-02-F)
- To apply for Riyadh, KSA: (10-03-F)