Nawah’s Talent Pool
The Formulation Supervisor is responsible for supervising and managing the formulation development activities of the lab, including overseeing the scale-up of pilot and production batches and reviewing and preparing internal and external documents.
- Supervise and make informed decisions on formulation development activities in accordance with departmental SOPs.
- Oversee the scale-up process of pilot and production batches at various client manufacturing sites, with 30% of the work conducted through external visits.
- Revise and prepare internal and external documents, such as trial sheets, formulas, specifications, and manufacturing processes, in compliance with departmental SOPs.
- Review Certificates of Analysis (COA) and participate in decision-making processes after a thorough review with the section head.
- Contribute to the team’s development and training initiatives, sharing responsibility for fostering a culture of professional growth and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy only.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in R&D within the pharmaceutical industry, in the country you are applying for.
- Familiarity with toll manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of EDA (Egyptian Drugs Authority) guidelines for product development.
- Familiarity with liquid semisolid and dosage forms, in addition to solid dosage forms.
What we offer:
- Work with a supportive and energetic team in a dynamic research environment that fosters collaboration and innovation.
- Enhance your professional skills and knowledge by accessing all Nawah courses for free.
- Enjoy annual salary increases and additional benefits based on your performance and contribution.
- Receive an annual family bonus as a token of appreciation for your loyalty and commitment to the company.
- Earn a quarterly incentive for achieving your goals and exceeding expectations.
- Benefit from comprehensive social and medical insurance coverage for you.
- Participate in an annual cycle meeting to review your progress and plan your future development.
How to apply:
- To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to: Career@nawah-scientific.com
- In your email, please indicate your availability and your expected salary.
- Make sure to include the position title and job code that you are applying for in the subject line. This will help us avoid screening out your application automatically.
- To apply for Cairo: (20-01-F)
- To apply for Amman, Jordan: (20-02-F)
- To apply for Riyadh, KSA: (20-03-F)