Nawah’s Talent Pool
Lead the sales team in developing and executing effective sales strategies, expanding our customer base, and achieving revenue objectives in the scientific research services industry. Drive business growth, build strong customer relationships, and ensure the team’s success in meeting sales targets. This role plays a critical part in driving the company’s success and establishing our position as a leader in scientific research services.
- Develop and execute annual and strategic sales plans to achieve the company’s financial objectives, expand the customer base, and maximize sales force effectiveness.
- Analyze performance data, set sales goals, and make accurate forecasts to achieve company qualitative and quantitative objectives.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the technical elements of scientific research services and ensure the sales team has the necessary technical knowledge to engage with scientists and researchers effectively.
- Manage the month-end and year-end closing processes, ensuring accurate and timely completion.
- Represent the company effectively, showcasing comprehensive knowledge of our scientific research services and addressing customer needs.
- Meet with potential clients, establish and nurture long-lasting relationships, and drive the conversion of leads into customers.
- Lead, train, and motivate a team of scientific account managers, providing guidance and ensuring they use effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop training plans to enhance their
skills and knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science discipline or a related field (advanced degree preferred).
- 7- 10 years of proven experience in sales and business development, preferably in the scientific research services industry, in the country you are applying for.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively manage and motivate a sales team.
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Analytical mindset and proficiency in data analysis to drive informed decision-making.
- Excellent knowledge of the technical aspects of scientific research services, including laboratory techniques, instrumentation, and applications.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other sales-related tools.
- Marketing experience is a plus.
What we offer:
- Work with a supportive and energetic team in a dynamic research environment that fosters collaboration and innovation.
- Enhance your professional skills and knowledge by accessing all Nawah courses for free.
- Enjoy annual salary increases and additional benefits based on your performance and contribution.
- Receive an annual family bonus as a token of appreciation for your loyalty and commitment to the company.
- Earn a quarterly incentive for achieving your goals and exceeding expectations.
- Benefit from comprehensive social and medical insurance coverage for you.
- Participate in an annual cycle meeting to review your progress and plan your future development.
How to apply:
- To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to: Career@nawah-scientific.com
- In your email, please indicate your availability and your expected salary.
- Make sure to include the position title and job code that you are applying for in the subject line. This will help us avoid screening out your application automatically.
- To apply for Cairo: (40-01-SM)
- To apply for Amman, Jordan: (40-02-SM)
- To apply for Riyadh, KSA: (40-03-SM)