Nawah’s Talent Pool
Senior People Operations Specialist
Manage day-to-day people operations in the assigned country, ensuring compliance with local labor laws and delivering a positive employee experience. Play a crucial role in providing HR support, administering HR processes, and maintaining effective communication with employees. This role contributes to building a strong foundation for HR operations and fostering a productive and engaging work environment.
- Manage day-to-day people operations, including employee records management, benefits administration, and HRIS maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with local labor laws and regulations, including employment contracts, leave policies, and statutory requirements.
- Support end-to-end employee lifecycle processes, such as onboarding, offboarding, and employee data management whenever required by regional team members.
- Support the Regional People Operations Manager in administrating payroll processes, ensuring accurate and timely payroll calculations and collaborating with finance wherever applicable.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for employee inquiries, providing guidance and resolving employee-related issues.
- Assist in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures, ensuring alignment with company guidelines and local regulations.
- Contribute to talent development and employee engagement initiatives, including organizing team-building activities, programs, and employee surveys.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 5-7 years of Proven experience in HR or People Operations roles, preferably in a standalone capacity in the country you are applying for.
- In-depth knowledge of local labor laws and employment regulations in the assigned country.
- Familiarity with HR processes, including employee records management, benefits administration, and payroll coordination.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills to address employee inquiries and resolve issues effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build trust and maintain confidentiality.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management abilities to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Self-motivated and proactive, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in HRIS systems and MS Office suite.
What we offer:
- Work with a supportive and energetic team in a dynamic research environment that fosters collaboration and innovation.
- Enhance your professional skills and knowledge by accessing all Nawah courses for free.
- Enjoy annual salary increases and additional benefits based on your performance and contribution.
- Receive an annual family bonus as a token of appreciation for your loyalty and commitment to the company.
- Earn a quarterly incentive for achieving your goals and exceeding expectations.
- Benefit from comprehensive social and medical insurance coverage for you.
- Participate in an annual cycle meeting to review your progress and plan your future development.
How to apply:
- To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to: Career@nawah-scientific.com
- In your email, please indicate your availability and your expected salary.
- Make sure to include the position title and job code that you are applying for in the subject line. This will help us avoid screening out your application automatically.
- To apply for Cairo: (30-01-HR)
- To apply for Amman, Jordan: (30-02-HR)
- To apply for Riyadh, KSA: (30-03-HR)