Nanotrac Wave II
Sunday, 8 January 2017
We measure your samples!
Accurate particle size /zeta potential analyzer ideal for characterizing materials across the widest concentration range.
Featuring an enhancement to traditional dynamic light scattering technique (DLS), the Nanotrac Wave II employs Reference Beating, which amplifies the signal back to the photodetector, producing unparalleled accuracy for measuring particle size, zeta potential, molecular weight, and concentration of colloidal systems.
The Nanotrac Wave II provides the user with superior particle analysis capability by taking advantage of an enhanced optical signal, innovative probe technology, and advanced algorithms. Whether your material is ppm or near finished product, the Wave II obtains fast, sensitive, and precise measurements of materials ranging from sub-nanometer to several microns.
Don't dilute your sample to do size measurement!
Dilution disturbs the actual status of your particle preparation and can damage the concentration of important excipients like surfactants. Through Microtrac proprietary technology, signals are collected at 360 degrees eliminating the necessity for the laser beam to penetrate the whole cell/cuvette width. In addition, reference Beating increases the optical signal anywhere from 100 to 1,000,000 times compared to traditional DLS. The increased optical signal enables users to accurately measure single and multi-mode distributions across the widest concentration range in the market.
Check out the external resources below for a short presentation about Microtrac proprietary technology.
- Measures particles ranging from 0.3 to 10,000 nanometers
- Superior optical signal (Controlled Reference Method) delivers sensitivity and precision for measuring multi-mode samples
- Ability to measure wide concentration range – ppb to 40% concentration
- Can carry out measurements in any solvent, thanks to its chemical resistant measurement cell.
- Enhanced Zeta Potential capability from -200 to +200mV.
- Particle size measurement
- Zeta potential measurement for particles and proteins
- Molecular weight measurement (Not available at Nawah)
- Measurement of particle size: 70 LE / sample (measured 3 times)
- Measurement of zeta potential: 70 LE / sample (measured 3 times)
- Measurement of both particle size and zeta potential: 110 LE / sample (measured 3 times)
Do you have a lot of samples? We can offer you a good deal!
- Pay for 40 samples in advance and take credit for 50 samples (20% discount)
- Pay for 100 samples in advance and take credit for 135 samples (35% discount)