Nawah is looking for an Account Manager to join our family
Account manager B2B
The account manager’s role is to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied. They build and manage client relationships and are responsible for selling services and handling customer inquiries.
- Manage a group of Nawah’s accounts and customers
- Maintain excellent relations with Nawah’s clients, follow up and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Carry calls, manage email and WhatsApp account
- Direct visits to factories and companies to communicate company messages and conduct research
- Representing Nawah in scientific conferences.
- B.Sc. of relevant college ( Vet., Agriculture, Science, Pharmacy,….)
- Previous sales experience is Preferred
- Having a car is preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, and selling skills.
- Excellent English, spoken and written.
- A very competitive salary
- The opportunity to join a lovely team, a vivid research environment, and a very warm and welcoming work environment.
- The privilege of attending all Nawah courses
- Annual increase and added benefits every year
- Annual Family Bonus(the bonus represents loyalty to our company, the more you are with us, the more you get paid)
- Social & medical insurance
- Annual cycle meeting
How to apply:
- Only if you meet the above criteria send your CV to: Career@nawah-scientific.com
- Please mention in the subject line (Account Manager/Graduation year)
- Your email body should contain a paragraph on why are you applying for this particular job and what are the skill set you have that you think will enable you to excel in this position.
- 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲. Falling to abide by our simple application requirements, indicates you are not really keen on joining the team!
- Deadline to apply: August 15, 2022